CALL FOR NOMINATIONLike previous years, this year OSA is inviting its members to nominate the deserving candidates for the OSA awards in various categories. We would like to request Chapter representatives and local Odia community leaders (where OSA chapter doesn’t exist) to circulate the following information in their local community networks. Click here for the Awards Guidelines
Following are the Award categories.
Nomination Based OSA Awards
- Distinguished Odia Award
- Utkalamani Gopabandhu Das Memorial Award
- Youth Volunteer Award
- Subrina Biswal Award for Academic Excellence
- Arun Das Memorial Kalashree Award
- Yuva Kala Vikas Award
Each of the nomination form must complete all the following steps :
- Step 1 : Fill the Online form – https://forms.gle/4Zimgc4dx5Ds5bc39 . You will receive an email as a confirmation to the successful submission of your nomination.
- Step 2 : Download the following document template, fill in the details as prompted and send the filled up document to is a word template which can be downloaded from the link below. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GzYoVbF9xjtMFxs4oSgQoSSHlH8R4bfD?usp=sharing
- Step 3 : Complete the word template by answering each and every question adequately and make a PDF.
- Step 4 : Send the PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to mention Nominator name, Nominee name and nominated award name in the subject line of the email.
- Step 5 : If you are required to send any other document(s) to substantiate your responses to any of the questions in Online Form or in word template form, you send those files using the same process as mentioned in step # 4.
- Step 6 : Completed Online form, pdf of template form and any other supporting documents need to be submitted by August 26th, 2020.
- Step 7 : Awards requiring documentary proofs such as recommendation letters for Subrina Biswal Memorial Award for Academic Excellence must be emailed along with the nomination. If you have any question related to your submission of nomination please contact email@example.com
OSA Awards for Creative Writing and Youth Entrepreneurship
- Meghna Memorial Award for Creative Writing - Meghna Memorial Award process was completed along with invitation for articles for Urmi 2020. The deadline for submission is July 12th, 2020.
- Samik Singh Kalinga Youth Entrepreneurship Awards Phase 1 (Idea submission)-Samik Singh Kalinga Youth Entrepreneurship Awards related information is yet to be finalized. Please check this page at a later time for updates.